The GO-UP tents
The GO-UP really lives up to its name. Thanks to its hinge technique, this GO-UP tent is very quick and easy to pitch and requires little storage space. Besides ease, the GO-UP is the best when it comes to durability. Specially designed for a long term use, it is very popular on the rental market and at big events. The GO-UP comes in three versions in different price categories: for private use, for events and fairs, and for use during festivals. All versions are available in a large range of colours and under a private label.
The GO-UP comes in three versions. Every version has the same high quality tent fabric. Each type comes with a free wheeled storage bag and guy lines with pegs. The difference is in the frame materials:
GO-UP enamelled steel with narrow foot
GO-UP is the entry level model for infrequent use. The GO-UP has a sturdy hexagonal upright of powder-coated steel measuring 40 x 40 mm (1.2 mm wall thickness). The connections are made from robust hammer nylon, so not plastic polypropylene.
GO-UP40 aluminum with narrow foot
GO-UP40 is for average use. The GO-UP40 has a very strong hexagonal aluminium upright (2 mm wall thickness) measuring 40 x 40 mm.
GO-UP50 aluminum with a wide foot
GO-UP50 is for intensive use. The GO-UP50 has a very strong hexagonal aluminium upright (2 mm wall thickness) measuring 50 x 50 mm and aluminium connections.
a closed panel
a panel with a window
a panel with an entrance
Three types of side panels are available for the GO-UP: a closed panel, a panel with a window and a panel with an entrance.
The tent fabric can be entirely custom printed, in any design. The print is pressed into the fabric at 200 degrees using a dye sublimation printer, guaranteeing a very high quality print. The tent is delivered precision fit to the frame within just three weeks.
- This product comes with a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty (with the exception of rooftarpaulin due to use / weather conditions ).
- 300 x 300
- 300 x 450
- 300 x 600
- 400 x 400
- GO-UP: hexagonal upright of power-coated steel of 40 x 40 mm (50 x 50 mm from corner to corner, 1.2 mm wall thickness, hammer nylon connections)
- GO-UP40: hexagonal, aluminium upright of 40 x 40 mm (50 x 50 mm from corner to corner, 2 mm wall thickness)
- GO-UP50: hexagonal, aluminium upright of 50 x 50 mm (60 x 60 mm from corner to corner, 2 mm wall thickness)
- All above-mentioned frames have 4 adjustable height settings up to 217 cm
- Strong 600D polyester - fully Seam Sealed with a PVC coating - 100% waterproof
- PVC - All Season Ripstop - very thin, more flexible than normal pvc, extremely strong - 100% waterproof
Included free of charge
- Handy wheeled storage bag with storage compartments
- Guy lines and pegs
- Printed roof and side panels
- Side panels (with or without window and zip) which fully enclose the pop up tent
- Weight plates
- Rain gutters
- Infill panels to connect side panels of several tents
- Half panels
The GO-UP is suitable for
- Sports events
- Garden parties
12 year warranty on parts supplyGrizzly Outdoor guarantees that you can still buy parts for your party tent 12 years after purchase. So no problem if you have unexpected damage or lose a part. Your Grizzly Outdoor offers you a tent for life.
AccessoriesFor your GO-UP tents various accessories are available
PartsFor the GO-UP tents all parts are available from stock