The GO-WORK comes in three versions. Every version has the same high Quality tent fabric. The difference is in the frame materials:
GO-WORK enamelled steel with narrow foot
The GO-WORK is the entry level model for infrequent use.
The GO-WORK has a sturdy hexagonal upright of powder-coated steel measuring 40 x 40 mm (1.2 mm wall thickness). The connections are made from robust hammer nylon, so not plastic polypropylene.
GO-WORK40 aluminum with narrow foot
The GO-WORK40 is for average use.
The GO-WORK40 has a very strong hexagonal aluminium upright (2 mm wall thickness) measuring 40 x 40 mm.
GO-WORK50 aluminum with a wide foot
The GO-WORK50 is for intensive use.
The GO-WORK50 has a very strong hexagonal aluminium upright (2 mm wall thickness) measuring 50 x 50 aluminium connections.
The tent fabric can be entirely custom printed, in any design. The print is presed into the fabric at 200 degrees using a dye sublimation printer, garanteeing a very high Quality print. The work-tent is delivered with precision fit to the frame within just three weeks.
- This product comes with a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty (with the exception of rooftarpaulin due to use / weather conditions ).
- 300 x 300 cm
- 300 x 450 cm
- 300 x 600 cm
- 400 x 400 cm
- GO-WORK: hexagonal upright of power-coated steel of 40 x 40 mm (50 x 50 mm from corner to corner, 1.2 mm wall thickness, hammer nylon connections)
- GO-WORK40: hexagonal, aluminium upright of 40 x 40 mm (50 x 50 mm from corner to corner, 2 mm wall thickness)
- GO-WORK50: hexagonal, aluminium upright of 50 x 50 mm (60 x 60 mm from corner to corner, 2 mm wall thickness)
- All above-mentioned frames have 4 adjustable height settings up to 217 cm
- Strong 600D polyester - fully Seam Sealed with a PVC coating - 100% waterproof
- PVC - All Season Ripstop - very thin, many times more flexible than normal pvc, extremely strong- 100% waterproof
Included free of charge
- Handy mobile carrying case with storage compartments
- Guy ropes with pegs
- Printed roof and side panels
- Side panels (with or without window and zip) which fully enclose the work-tent
- Weight plates
- Rain gutters
- Infill panels to connect side panels of several tents
- Half panels
The GO-WORK tent is suitable for
- Street makers / vowels
- Carpenters / joiners
- Flooring installers
- Swimming pool builders