The GO-WORK tent is the ideal work-tent to keep your things dry and store them. The work-tent proovs its name during every job. You set it up very quickly and easily, thanks to the hinge technology. The work-tent takes up little space and therefore it fits very easy in your van.
In addition to convenience, the GO-WORK is a winner when it comes to durability. The tent is made for the long lifetime and therefore is wel applicable in the construction and infrastructure sector.
The Work-tent is available in different variants and price ranges. From light to heavy use. All types are available in different colors.
The GO-WORK comes in three versions. Every version has the same high Quality tent fabric. The difference is in the frame materials:
GO-WORK enamelled steel with narrow foot
The GO-WORK is the entry level model for infrequent use.
The GO-WORK has a sturdy hexagonal upright of powder-coated steel measuring 40 x 40 mm (1.2 mm wall thickness). The connections are made from robust hammer nylon, so not plastic polypropylene.
GO-WORK40 aluminum with narrow foot
The GO-WORK40 is for average use.
The GO-WORK40 has a very strong hexagonal aluminium upright (2 mm wall thickness) measuring 40 x 40 mm.
GO-WORK50 aluminum with a wide foot
The GO-WORK50 is for intensive use.
The GO-WORK50 has a very strong hexagonal aluminium upright (2 mm wall thickness) measuring 50 x 50 aluminium connections.
a closed panel
a panel with a window
a panel with an entrance
Three types of side pannels are availiable for the GO-WORK tent: a closed panel, a panel with a window and a panel with an entrance. Each type comes with a free wheeled storage bag and guy lines with pegs.
The tent fabric can be entirely custom printed, in any design. The print is presed into the fabric at 200 degrees using a dye sublimation printer, garanteeing a very high Quality print. The work-tent is delivered with precision fit to the frame within just three weeks.
- This product comes with a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty (with the exception of rooftarpaulin due to use / weather conditions ).
- 300 x 300 cm
- 300 x 450 cm
- 300 x 600 cm
- 400 x 400 cm
- GO-WORK: hexagonal upright of power-coated steel of 40 x 40 mm (50 x 50 mm from corner to corner, 1.2 mm wall thickness, hammer nylon connections)
- GO-WORK40: hexagonal, aluminium upright of 40 x 40 mm (50 x 50 mm from corner to corner, 2 mm wall thickness)
- GO-WORK50: hexagonal, aluminium upright of 50 x 50 mm (60 x 60 mm from corner to corner, 2 mm wall thickness)
- All above-mentioned frames have 4 adjustable height settings up to 217 cm
- Strong 600D polyester - fully Seam Sealed with a PVC coating - 100% waterproof
- PVC - All Season Ripstop - very thin, many times more flexible than normal pvc, extremely strong- 100% waterproof
Included free of charge
- Handy mobile carrying case with storage compartments
- Guy ropes with pegs
- Printed roof and side panels
- Side panels (with or without window and zip) which fully enclose the work-tent
- Weight plates
- Rain gutters
- Infill panels to connect side panels of several tents
- Half panels
The GO-WORK tent is suitable for
- Street makers / vowels
- Carpenters / joiners
- Flooring installers
- Swimming pool builders
12 year warranty on parts supplyGrizzly Outdoor guarantees that you can still buy parts for your party tent 12 years after purchase. So no problem if you have unexpected damage or lose a part. Your Grizzly Outdoor offers you a tent for life.
AccessoriesFor your GO-WORK various accessories are available
PartsFor the GO-WORK all parts are available from stock